also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, March 25, 2023

to laugh from beyond


I have you eventually laugh 

at what conclusions make you do.

for I am a rose petal fragrance

that forever, 

never leaves the state of bud.

I am the forestalling 

that lives behind 

yet fulfills by your intendedness.

I indwell in the dance of your lingering.

I can take off 

and strip all of your thoughtfulness away

and still present 

as the intense you feel.

I can be in a stare-down 

with the meaning of your life

and have it blink first.

I sometimes use clouds passing 

as erasure fillings 

from the efforts of my deeds.

I can creatively use stillness as a means 

properly disguised as movement 

ever advancing within you.

I have given out thoughts 

that feature reside over passing.

I can make stalemates produce a fragrance 

of beyond what comes from everlasting.

I have had motion in tears 

for what it is trying to express.

I have made deliverance tongued-tied into weep, 

for its cause to be heartfelt as realized.

I have made the sun shine 

while compassionately looking away.

I have made gravity 

into a prayer of safe keeping.

I have made mountains be mindful 

and not give up their soul dwelling secrets.

I have held my breath 

until weather has taken up my cause.

you'd think, 

just to be distracted from my presence.

I am what fills you

before purposeful becomes your wardrobe worn.

I can sanely juggle all of your irrationals,

at once.

I can give you religion 

from my form of CPR deliverance.

I make your house pets into the bible 

that you daily, with emotional interest, read.

I make truth into a tundra

that you can only live alive, 

by warm-heart melting it.

for me, cause is the keeper of wise 

but never the true source.

imagine is the permission 

that I lovingly give you,

while consciousness dwells 

inside the air you breath.

and you call this living, 

while I call this I,

the sacredness of you.

without all of this,

so disguised within,

as the self of you as your I.

but it is not revealed to you,

until the spiritual self of you within,

is its most evolutionary 

forthcoming means . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment