also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, March 5, 2023

knowing beyond knowledge


I don't want knowledge to be 

the base coat of understanding.

I want knowledge to be 

the zip-line to richer comprehension.

knowledge, as wallpaper retention, 

soon loses it presentational impact.

yes, I want knowledge to be kindly referential,

but keen, fervent, animated, even agog.

to come from curiosity, 

beyond the need to know.

knowledge is like an attendance award.

I want for the invitation knowledge offers,

but the dance of it

has to come from emotion and spirit.

it has to be three-dimensional frenetic

in a mind-buzz sort of way,

as collaboratively synergistic.

knowing unshared 

is soul languishing,

without options . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment