also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, March 14, 2023

ideal day


an ideal day in life is,

answering questions 

I couldn't of thought to ask,

being on the cutting edge of the moment

with neither a bottle of vintage for christening

or a ponder presenting, 

that stalls me out.

where I am not in my own way.

to channel from the heart,

even though it doesn't necessarily show.

to feel the collective of others

as an essential part of me.

every aspect that presents 

as awareness brought,

is stirring me.

I am the dance-floor swirling

yet holding solid, 

for those around me to dance.

thoughtfulness is a byproduct,

while feel is expansively environmental.

and spirit presents 

as a cloudless day . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment