also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, November 5, 2021

I walk on the path


I walk on the path.

discover that I walk on the path.

conceptualize walk as a means.

wonder where walk takes me.

ponder that walk is a means.

question why walk in the first place.

finally tempted to ask why have an I.

who is the me who walks?

what premise is this,

that I am a party to?

even who is it who thinks this as so?

who made what seems to be a path?

what format sees it that way?

who gives it, as a me, an orientation?

why have an observation like that,

that 'I walk on the path'?

what is lucid is that this is all so strange.

confined to a concept of self,

identified as an I,

that has orientation as being

and then is directed to function as directed.

where did all of this come from?

reality is this indoctrination as outcome?

somehow my being is defined 

by substance in action

and my takeaway is experience, 

as if the adventure as proving my worth

is experience in overwhelm?

where was an I 

before silence, shadow and sound?

I have no I.

my act-out is only experience-preoccupied.

before 'I walk on a path' existence reigns.

this version is the caboose-existence

to a train of thought.

reality is nothing more than that.

as if 'I walk on the path'

formats me into a self-existence . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment