also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, November 26, 2021

a oneness invitational


you are beautiful to part of me 

and beyond beauty to the rest of me.

I look into you

to see a deeper me emerging.

you call me out, 

by your presence.

I want to meet you,

where the energetics constantly climax,

where being, as separates, 

makes no sense,

and in oneness,

to live to defy the odds,

to present, 

as if normally self endowed,

but to hum that oneness alive,

to bend the laws of blend into beyond,

to merge that beyond, 

to what meaning can't attend,

to make coalesce 

look like a simple embrace,

yet venture is into a oneness, 

that comes to express.

beautiful is my fallback position,

when feelings seem 

as separateness to express.

I want for nowhere to go,

always as a presence, 

after leaving behind 

the sense of an us.

we have had, in reflection, lifetimes.

but no measure of time

ultimately serves this means.

there is nothing to be said about this.

the energetics are a constant speak.

beauty is an audience perspective.

beingness is a oneness invitational . . . 



No comments:

Post a Comment