also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, May 7, 2021

to richly embrace


I have a chalkboard of short-term memory

and a piece of chalk for inner dialogue.

sometimes the imprint is necessary,

for forgetful tasks that need timeliness, 

for emotional takes 

that need not be forgotten,

for sudden theories 

of the universe of psychology,

for new-name recognition 

that constantly escapes me.

it seems the eraser is somewhere unknown but still in use.

I do remember writing it thoughtfully down,

but hardly can remember the last time 

I used the eraser.

intent versus whimsy,

emotions as students versus mind 

posing in clarity.

naming everything in passing 

is too boring to say,

but the gist of things 

seems to generate more interest.

put me down for listening on that account

or did that actually happen

and was I supposedly there?

a classroom is every where present,

but I have my schooling sense on the inside

and I take interest over grades.

whatever that conditioning,

it has worn off over time.

it's too bad that education, 

formal or otherwise, 

did not start with passion-for,

instead of have-tos 

that intimate interior method, 

never got formally addressed,

and have large loops of time vacantly spent 

in vague digestion of thought.

I wanted keen and curious, 

but now that lives 

in a very private sense of life.

it's a rarity to find another so inclined.

somehow experience is a bus ride

with all that appropriate bus-ride etiquette,

hum-drum and eye avoidance

and spacials of physical distance 

commonly shared.

my mind doesn't want that 

as common behavior

but the intimacy of thought 

has few occurrences.

and so the chalkboard is of great utility

in a largely separate world of co-existence.

and let's see, the name for that is?

and you are? 

and so the day fills

with the shallow consequence 

of vacant knowing,

mind meals without spices,

nutrients of the get-by kind.

I still want rowdy for newsy. 

I want richness of feel,

the presence of impassioned 

in the think of it

and discoveries on a daily basis

zest-full discoveries, 

borderline mindfully insanity of detection,

way beyond analysis or disclosure,

possibly the beef of detection,

the revelations before mirror-time informs,

exploration that starts with itself

and the adventure of inquisitives.

inner chalkboard aside,

I want the I-max of sensitive awareness

and the embrace of what know can provide.

otherwise love is in a small pot

by the kitchen window of my being.

I water it religiously,

on a daily basis

and wish to richly embrace 

the nature of presence in everything . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment