also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, May 30, 2021

integrity has no secrets


at times, 

there is the breath of a god

that whispers to me

but that meaning 

is beyond my comprehension.

I go with the embrace 

of warm breath delivered,

while meaning 

chases after my understand.

I live in these occurrences

without the necessities 

of comprehension's takeaways.

the encampment of now 

is always offered

but will not ride with me 

into my future.

I am hurting 

with the arthritis of the past, 

as my laboring with expectations, 

as going forward

only to discover 

that nothing lives

for the entertainment of valued, 

but everything is

of the presence there of

as integrity has no secrets, 

in its livingness . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment