also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, May 24, 2021

the emotional existence of eternal blossom


I want a page-turn of emotions to come,

not as identifiable print, 

presenting to my eyes,

but more as the scent of a spacial,

that is out of the realm 

of suitable comprehension.

where emotion has wings,

feels has a permission of breeze,

and wants to fly. 

not as a bird embraced by circumstance,

but as sky admitting to kinship 

with wing life.

like being a person, 

that all of the heavens pass through,

on route to every next being, 

face to face,

but more so done, as eye to eye.

like I see into you 

and then through you.

your spirit, I call upon to rise,

feel permitted, 

to be more so, than reality allows.

where emotions swim 

to honor the pretext of gravity,

where I am within 

every stroke of your life being painted,

but have no desire 

to stare at the canvass of living 

in its then ever-appearance,

as if to identify 

from that which you left as memory for me.

I want where emotion is my first language

and spoken as vibratory, 

beyond a conventional sensory range.

where no summaries made, 

as if feelings search 

for stall points of recognition.

just stream it. 

full bodied, 

beyond what breath does for any of us.

feelings, without the notion of boundaries.

feelings that have the ethics 

of heart in function,

that are migratory, 

as if sacred is always the flight path taken,

even before one's mind attaches or captures.

I would abandon read

as if nutritional for sanity,

if emotion abandon its cursory tendency 

to follow,

and then leap-of-faith me into emotion, 

as a flash-flood into each next moment.

internal friction me energetically  

to be of next blessing of energy in passing,

where feel before context zaps me.

yes, there is always bloom.

but I want the emotional existence 

of eternal blossom . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment