also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, February 13, 2021

when apart, said to the other


sometimes you have to jump off of a cliff, 

a very high emotionally challenging cliff,

for impetus to grow wings . . .

explanations can't clarify 

the nature of the cliff.

moments, as the rock face build-up, 

had their purpose in the process

as the fabric of now airborne 

is possessed with the results.

thoughts about me 

most deeply reflect your feelings 

succinctly about yourself.

there is revelation that passes between us

as inward conversation 

before it has words to say.

time does not measure or account

for how we play this as melody.

at this point, I am very monk-like within,

most of the time.

every day has process, 

possessed with a drawnness 

that presents of itself.

I trust that inner wisdom 

has come your way

as your slowing down allows.

I am in the same room with you

yet I get to travel far beyond 

what our mindful permits.

you can't be that isolated from me

as to be sending me your love.

we are much closer to oneness 

then for that to be so.

I am not on the outside of us

looking in.

I am well aware

as we are both driven and drawn.

this dance takes many forms

as people place themselves accordingly

for their needs.

we are only a next feeling away 

from our origins of that hum.

it has no storyline to live up to.

it just is and professes itself

by a radiance that becomes an awareness

as feelings, poignant, in unrestrained depth

and written within 

in soulful ink....free hand.

please know,

there may come a time

(even in this lifetime)

when we are face to face

as we are then attentive audience 

to what are spirits have to say 

to and through each other . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment