also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, February 22, 2021

the refer of the dream


when one's feeling nature 

is all about 

a constant fourth dimensional embrace,

think has no gravity

to the weight of its attention grasp.

every topic is consummate

without the structure of meaning implied.

my abiding of self as witness 

has an innocence of immersion.

time-passing is melody

without the need 

for the hand-holding of words.

where meaning has definitional buoyancy 

and experience is the levity of wonderment. 

every stall-point is in-breath heaven

and attention is the consumption of essence.

yet everything is lividly lucid

to let go, let free in the retain.

and if there is harbor

then ocean is in all ways.

if there is surface

then space is all about 

the warmth of skin to skin.

where intimacy has no surface

and heart beats are the drum of me.

I leave the steadfastness of conclusions

for the moist free-fall of traveling-thought.

where all is a season

and every it, an intoxicant.

I become the bleed-out of immediacy

and the spontaneous journey 

of whole bathing 

in the hymn of attentiveness.

where the next of notice has the joy of wag

as my interest is 

the cherished fill of puppy-dom.

for I have the sway of hammock as mood,

the senses of care

and the concern of mirth.

please take me to your leader

as the mouth-piece of your form.

I want to be in the kiss of attention

and the continued rapture-existence 

of churn.

where tie-downs have momentous as pause

and leaps of grandeur as enterprise,

where memory serves deliciousness 

as spring water found

and thirst is all of the stream-feel 

swallowed in passion's passing,

and consummate-with 

is beyond any need for disclosure.

for gravity has no tie-downs

as everything is free to go.

whole has a supple grin

and that which made of itself words,

now just winks.

for I am of vast-lake

but forever in river mode.

I am the ocean of land

in the evaporative of meaning,

as a mirror to the self,

staring down the livingness.

this is where giving 

is all that I've got,

as time is revealed to be,

all about the sharing of presence . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment