also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, May 10, 2020

naïveté, richly answered 5/10/20

the way I am forcefully holding on 
is a pretend.
I know I am being held,
so invisibly held. 
yet others cannot see.
but the earnestness of my apparent over-grip
disguises the feelings of embrace.
whatever the might of my grasp
is gratitude being ardently offered.
I am in grateful receivership, 
overwhelmed by this secret surrender offered,
held-in, by my apparent clench,
ardently in the passion of the contact.
I am trembling in higher octave's reward.
what passes through to me 
is wide-eyed other-worldly.
dimensions I am humbled to receive
in a vortex of flesh to flesh,
yet more so, an awakening 
of my soul through this means of touch.
I am the naïveté construed as powerful.
but in my childlike innocence,  
lost in the metaphor of conquer and control,
only to find 
the profound shortcomings from within.
and the feed from this is
as the fluid of expansive into vast. 
there is my spellbound, 
apart from the cogency and the literal,
there is the mystical, beneath, behind and beyond.
I am so broken into 
by this enormity's presence.
over-griped disguised at the last stepping stone,
for a portal into other-worldly-ness
where I so deeply feel as home.
may I never touch again 
with such overbearance,
so self deceived in doing so.
it was a hardness of the self 
as my prison.
now exceedingly thankful 
that that naiveté offered 
was my answered innocent prayer . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment