also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, May 30, 2020

feel of the be 5/30/20

there are times I feel
beyond what my feelings can express.
I can't even have tears from where 
I would want them to come from.
I can't breath deeply enough into my spirit
to satisfy my need to be pervasive and calm.
I want everyone to own up.
I want everyone to moan into it
until it all comes around 
into an uplifting ahhhhhhhhhhhhh,
until it's soul evaporative,
until it is a one word language 
of complete vibratory understanding.
not to be a mindful agreement
but a synchronicity,  
and no one present
is listening in a audience way.
everyone is emotion in its livingness.
no more the feel assigned to being alone,
no more the dominance 
of a reality of aloneness.
I want heart-seeking 
to be our collective destiny.
then I want to give up the 'I'
to be, 
the feel of the be . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment