also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, April 19, 2020

v 4/19/20

the way of innocence for the day
that has initial starkness 
come into a focused stare. 
amidst the softness of low-key inner rumblings 
and then the foggy-ness of day-lids rising.
for the peering out from under sleep's journey, 
as simply straight-faced or mood reflecting,
innocence in a sketchpad of noting,
a maestro of forming stillness,
and the pause of a wandering wake-up fool.
perspective itself
is overwhelmingly comforting.
gaze is attempting to be soul serving.
as innocence, 
I would like the morning flight
of I am where I am
to be contemplatively rich
in the wardrobe of my surround.
sky-haze still has the overcast of nighttime breath 
that speaks to me.
but we all are listening
to the sound-mixtures 
that we are morning-privileged to hear,
transfixed as elaborate colorations
that any watercolor environment could offer.
my wish is that every moment is this sunrise
within me.
is this ever happening for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment