also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, April 25, 2020

sacred as the flow 4/25/20

I am only passing as human
that is my fallback position
lots of times I awake
and I am not in human form
I am not in any form
I am a feel beyond any claim
I don't let my mind in to claim it
it is not a categorical
it is not legendary to reflect on
it is as its abundance
a portal flooding with presence
yet undefined 
I can't put a self to it
I feel sacred in service to its flow
a nectar from out of nothingness
becoming evident in its receivership
coming from a home 
that claims no residence
but bountiful beyond reason's reach
what wisdom 
that does not reach for words
I am an expanding lostness
in full view
my completeness has no occupancy
but I am passing a human
we are that dance
laden with the recent as evidential
but always sacred as the flow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment