also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, April 27, 2020

the curse of being cast 4/27/20

the curse of being cast
as expectation does all that dirty-work.
might as well hand me 
a set of rules and regulations.
I have to work my projection
as my handshake of agreement
for as long as I meet 
your expectation checklist,
we are good to go.
I can be loose around the edges
and we can be acquaintances 
if I am at all inspiring
then my apparent strangeness 
could be included 
in the packaged friendship deal.
if I am on your menu to order
then close friends might provide the setting.
if we are to be in a formal close relationship
say, partners of some sort,
then all bets are off.
you are waisting your curse on me.
equals of any sort don't abide by being cast.
you get what you get
from what is being first person offered.
the rest is for you to ponder,
grow from, inquire, contemplate,
blab about to others or be inspired.
anything above and beyond that is karma!
expectation has many different residences 
of receivership.
the privacy of your curse
should be a life-path of discovery for you.
expectation is only the parody of
having someone reread you the same story
over and over
as if your sense of audience 
is precious to all others . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment