also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, January 10, 2020

nothing always applies 1/10/20


I have trained my entire life
for this very next moment
and nothing applies.
in all honesty, 
nothing has always applied.
I have brought so much of everything 
to this moment
but only as baggage. 
no excuses, no declarations, 
no orientations, or no permissions
have lead me to this moment 
with any leverage to live it.
I have signage surrounding me.
I have the momentum of conditions imploring me,
and the tethering of skills, 
wanting to apply.
I have doorways of entry 
and entries that linger,
with lingerings that crowd
with perspectives holding points of view.
even realization over-stays itself.
now is crowded with thoughts imposing, 
dressed up in appropriate language.
all of this 
is made up of the assuming demands 
and the ponderings of incessancy 
that nothing ever offers. 
can’t think it for conclusion sake.
can’t feel it for evidence’s approval.
experience itself, is such a bystander.
I am without the essential skills 
for nothing needed.
I even expressed to myself 
that I have nothing.
yet nothing has that quality of embrace 
for the immersive adventure 
into the integrative of all . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment