also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, October 6, 2019

what attention spans 10/6/19


what attention spans
not attention spans
but what does attention span?
what is the normative versus the narrative?
is all of account really messed up?
reality a pretend but without reprise?
is focus, in its exactitude,
really a diminutive means of substantiation
to further the limitations of attention spans?
does the limitation of words 
prohibit our means of wonderment?
do we always have to come up from a deep dive 
with conclusions as if a need for air?
what if attention was so thorough
that no one ever noticed it as separate?
that attention was full submission
and not by the self absorbed in attempt 
or the dalliance of account.
isn’t attention a side-cart 
on the motorized version of consciousness?
if I can’t be me
do I send my pseudo as my personality?
I am my agent of myself
and when we meet, agent to agent,
what for, or for what?
attention is a form of accessorizing the me.
how come reality appears
as a paper-bag of consciousness over me
with one distinct pinhole 
of obvious sensory oversight to it?
where language is its own lameness by usage.
and cognitions gather 
at the watering hole of the brain.
where we, as humans, are suppose to see bridge
I sense breach.
and I don’t understand
what attention spans . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment