also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, October 20, 2019

appreciate my own 10/10/19


you are one funny creature
in a smallish but intimate way.
you are your own off-broadway show,
inwardly sincere but outwardly comedic. 
maybe it takes five minutes of watching
to get the gist of how you do you,
but seriously, human nature on point.
no, it can’t be like a movie to watch
because it is too haphazard in that timeline.
but with the deeper theme in place,
like it’s just the experience of life,
makes the whole thing, gloriously rewarding.
I wish this was a mirror shot in reflection.
and I could appreciate my life as I do yours.
there has to be some learning premise
I can take from this
and appreciate my own existence
as much as I adore yours . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment