also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, October 9, 2019

dimensions passing 10/9/19


dimensions passing through me
as if like a 4.1 earthquake tremor awakes me.
the source was really a hundred miles away
but I did catch the feeling within me,
for the grandness of scale embraced,
quickly that will immediately escape me 
and I will be left with this as a fading sensation
rapidly departing as experience is its toll.
I wanted to be within the full absorption
even if it is just as an awakening within me
adding to my range and depth of being aware.
just more of the intricacies of living 
below or beyond the norm reality proposed.
this is within the secret language 
on the other side of whisper.
not formed with tongue from mind
but sacred as a whole self-imbibed,
as a holographic sense in the emergence of being,
all moving parts with sworn integrity.
my mind, as a red wagon ,
along for the ride.
wondrous but insistent is ever in charge. 
this dance with no stage, no floor,
but all moving parts,
as the music is unto itself, 
as self is everything from every where,
as if falling up into a grander scale.
gravity is remembered 
as having a sideway smile.
right, I am still a person, right(?)
but no more a sense of self as commentary.
if this is metaphor,
then I am river flowing.
no I am not the river 
but this fluid of its composition.
not the thoughts there of
but the isness of itself,
as thoughts are only the vagaries in aftermath.
these words are all a meltdown.
just wave action on a reality beach to say.
know of me 
as momentous beyond ocean action
yet humbled to be seen as wave.
we are all of this heart viscosity
but mostly attached to the cling
and not aware of the magnetics involved.
I have this, as spillage on my brain.
I can’t be quoted as authentic, in this light.
you can’t discover me this way
but you only can discover of you, 
as yourself within this your insight 
and sigh . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment