also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, December 9, 2018

when predicament winks 12/9/18


I drive this jeep of me into the mud 
to get stuck.
this situation over demonstrates 
that a transition is necessary.
this moment formally introduces itself.
no more the fanfare of far into the future
or the movie that expectations provide.
and this mud before me, 
looking up, 
smiles back at me.
I have to get out of this rocking chair
and sample the soup before me.
it seems to be very tasty 
to be in this moment.
no more wading 
into the world of indifference.
predicament slyly winks at me.
I inwardly smile back with gratitude 
for I have a wench in my back hip-pocket
as I look for caring volunteer trees.
each straining step now taken 
is a vacation from the norm.
I feel blessed to be in bouquet of circumstance.
the fragrance is both affronting 
and yet deeply appealing.
maybe this journey was all about  
going within.
and I had to set up this prop-fest 
to get there . . .





No comments:

Post a Comment