also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, December 22, 2018

change for the worth 12/22/18


fell into a happenstance
much like cut logs posing as a lumberyard
or cars parked as a counter lineup 
of baked loaves of bread
but without their flavor overriding 
or there, as a grove of the same type trees 
appearing as an oversized scrub brush 
turned up facing the sky, 
wanting for the grab-hands towards usage
“spare change” as a vocal out of my mouth
you’d think I was feeling homeless and in need
but really, not that kind of ‘change’ is needed
more so, life in a different direction
spontaneity blooming each minute alive
less ruts more novelty addressing me
in-breathes that are inviting me
perception that exudes with possibilities 
here as a blessing of circumstance
wonderment to share ongoing
what is so child-like about being
that is not in the now before me?
happenstance be knighting me
asking for a permission to come forth 
from within the perusal 
perception is such a funny game 
when then, 
expectation was the only paying customer . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment