also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, December 27, 2018

mindfulness ongoing 12/27/18


mindfulness is the common lie
we all share by self-consciousness.
language lobbies for our containment of thought.
if you can’t think outside of words
then a billion monkeys only say a billion words
and meaning only becomes a surmise
as living is but a free-fall conjecture.
and if we all only agree to agree
then what is the point (?), 
if there be one,
beyond self-consciousness?
if I could go anywhere as in everywhere,
do I have to take the luggage of ‘I’ with me?
does ‘I’ have to be (?),
to account for my experience?
‘I’ has so much unresolved method as usage.
and ‘I’ want to take the contaminated ‘I’ to Mars,
as if to get away from it all!
so as to leave the mess behind
by cleverly, but unannounced, taking it within me,
yet hidden in my deepest intentions for worth!
mindfulness may be just a drive-by 
as if experience counts as blessings and curses.
as if change would actually make any difference
when change is basically only substitutional in nature.
trading in on versionary as our reality context 
for a new frame of reference
but being of the same mind and memory 
so as to justify?
what does predicament consist of?
the claim, the causes, or the method of mind?
science always wants self-consciousness as a sidekick.
science is a myopia but common-mind justified.
every human being is a personal experiment unrealized.
the wardrobe of self-consciousness doesn’t seem to help.
mirroring is a false front and superficially so.
so what if Zen were quantum
and nobody reports back 
on their assumed personal journey?
words provide just enough rope to hang on,
enough know to float 
and enough conveyor belt 
as if time runs this whole process 
ongoing . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment