also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, December 4, 2018

beyond and yet within 12/4/18


beyond and yet within
all of motion as movement is this embrace
swept-up into the folds enveloping 
with in-breathes honoring time
vast as oneness can be felt
the vigor of being feeds all of my senses
they plead for the worth of never-ending expansion
the universe is an unavoidable french-kiss happening
intimacy, as overwhelm, is comforting
no image stands alone
all vision is a confluence pouring through me
there is no surface to experience
one-pointedness is beyond domain
surrender dances this embrace into cosmology’s sway
all my years are confessional to honor this bliss
I have no center that is not all of the whole
this blood of being in my integrity of existence
time stops playing yet the dance continues
I leave these thoughts for unbounded mindfulness
finding myself beyond where words go
beyond where being has any self sense in recoil
ecstatic has cleansed my source for soul
I have no ownership to being
movement is the isness of ever-presence
beyond form and mass
ever unending is this existence
being, beyond experience’s grasp
beyond self as mastery
beyond oneness as in a timely manner
confoundedly, 
beyond, and yet within . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment