also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, September 26, 2023

when aware overwhelms


what is the intelligence it takes to unlearn?

how deep within 

does one have to become conscious,

to strip away the knowhow, 

to resource the sense of self,

to rewrite the code for being in retention,

to recast what motivation has done,

to un-animate those dance-moves of being,

to re-genderize if necessary,

to maybe even re-born,

even to re-fabric 

how impressions become made?

how deep within,

when acknowledgment occurs

of offending one's own soul?

no one within or around is the wiser.

fulfillment already gardened the past.

memories have not even taken up the haunt,

yet there is a false shadow cast.

where within is the code for that?

light-rays of being are never heading back.

it's not a full-circle story.

it's more of an ever onward in play,

yet the unlearn is held as biblical in need.

no bury leads to decompose.

the true art of being has no audience.

so what is there to do,

to get back to the deliverance of be?

false sourcing of oneself

is to then live in denial?

well then, who of me knows of this?

and who are they to the rest of me?

does truth have to live the life of honoring?

what lies have not died of their own accord?

surely I have alibis in response.

I want to be done with the backtalk.

true living has no history like this.

only my self in narrative does.

that I am reduced to story and to account,

but only in a mindful way.

does any of this appear to matter?

my mind has an ethic

as if truth is to be told.

I am of a deeper honesty than that.

critical mind is still just a servant for the cause.

self love is not lessened 

by its observance or opinion.

what I come to think is not in charge.

what I feel is closer 

to the confluence of my being.

to unlearn is still just a mind game.

and how I feel about it,

is more immersive in the river of me, 

in the ever-flow.

unlearn is still a mind skill.

self-love will fluid resolve.

words within me will come and go.

a deeper sense of me,

will forever be,

in the essence-sense 

of moving on . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment