also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, September 7, 2023

before I am a separate self


blessed to read ididic facials ever in-scripted. 

revealing the full story told of emotional memories,

before ever being brought to words.

avidly reading the facials in their presence.

so much story before surfacing as mindfully received.

as if emotions have eyes far better to feel-see farther

than mindful eyes which only have recognition to perceive.

so many chapters presenting in this, as overlay.

I have no line by line

as these feelings weigh upon me, 

before they are to be.

what it would be to understand

the whole weight of emotional summary,

goes beyond my sense of embrace.

I experience this as time-travel, 

being you,

passing through all that is revealed. 

washing over and into me.

I know of you in the kindred,

in the keepsake of where we are one.

I sense of the weight of this wearing.

I am yet the uplift from your wear-down.

we are from before recognition presents us as such.

no speech is necessary to fill in the blanks.

the impact is already the import.

we are one before emotional memories in-script as us.

soul travel with me,

before my separate-self is in caring for you

as if it comes to myself as separate from,  

but we have already arrived. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment