also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Monday, September 4, 2023

oh, to catch the evocative


when a poetic sweeps through your body 

as evidence of a self-applied state,

you become an invitational river 

of a warm soothe, 

more so than a swim.

as if a bask of rose petals to lay upon

and venture into a sky, eyeful embracing.

you are beyond an experience's grasp, 

as a cornerstone of existence of kneading.

you are more of my being, presenting

that I, on my own, could ever find.

you are melody that defines my thought-form instrument,

as symphony existence, worth thoughtfully playing. 

you are the miracle of happenstance

that I never could otherwise 

comprehend from within. 

I am of a now of involuntary permission,

to express that which sweeps through me.

yet there are so many dimensions

that otherwise, 

that I lack the complexity of discovery for.

you are the expressed motherboard

of emotional genius. 

and you have blessed me

with anointment 

from your emotional presence expressed . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment