also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, September 21, 2023

not by the use


I reach out, 

for hearing coming my way.

I gather in, 

from the sight that is offered.

I wait in patience, 

for thought to approach.

there is this environment of being 

in the surround.

that which has materialized, 

I come to know as me.

I occupy this stream of consciousness 

in its passing.

familiar is always setting the tone

and mood always feels 

so emotionally environmental.

if someone approaches,

I am always at the people 

of my person to meet them.

I am a tourist 

on a whole life journey.

some people take me into their home

and I feel very honored.

all I have to offer 

is the giving of myself.

time readily passes, 

as much of the same.

all that is going on,

seems to fill every moment.

I am not all here, 

for what space would occupy.

there is so much more 

than what can be accounted for.

other sensing tells me so

but not by the use of these words . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment