also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, September 14, 2023

next thought


I sense the blunt end of familiar

and recognition says it all.

like cumbersome field-stone steps in going forward.

I plant my next mental awareness-notice there

and then move on.

it's the rosary inwardly spoken in passing

as the prayer of nextness in consciousness 

that keeps non-drum-roll happening.

oh, for the prayer of a 'new' next thought.

even though an original would be miraculous. 

soon I will have to approach the lip-service of speech.

words given the sound of loud verbal flight.

out of my mouth sent auditory skyward.

the excuse and the cover will be as in speech.

the alibi will be in that conversation.

even if I am just talking out loud to myself,

knowing, utterances have so much about stage presence.

yes, out of my mind-talk

and onto that which justifies, as my existence.

to where the projection lives

and carries the burden of the rest of me,

as a narrative of supposed normalization.

it's where agreement goes to outlive itself.

yes, so many levels 

working under that same premise.

here in our shared unsaidness,

we all agree to agree.

not spoken agreement

but blatant occupancy agreement.

you have your body, your mind,

your life of presence moving onward.

and I have mine.

and so, we sort of ambivalently agree.

damn, now back to the siege,

of our each separate, 

assumed private next thoughts . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment