also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, November 22, 2022

the televised being


so did you hear the one about

the addiction of full life experience?

from the fashion of happening 

into the wardrobe of attention, 

the workings of on and with, 

as the cutting edge of relevancies,

in the harvest efforts of attention spans,

purposing over a thin ice of worth,

while the day-longs

are serenade of apprehensions,

cultivating our pseudo surveillance mentality,

with potential emotional tsunamis,  

as cross-currents overwhelming us

in our land of understand?

for where-nots to go

and what-nots to do?

media is forever holding our hand.

one's philosophical perspectives 

are reduced to renderings.

mindfulness is its immediacies.

routines are the livingness

to avoid the happenstance of eyesores.

the self, as narrative beckons,

the scripts are readily in hand.

just read the lines

you were given, 

as if in expectation's grasp.

mojo is not yours to make of it.

projection is all there is to worth.

you have alone time to recover.

otherwise is the only wise.

so make the most of your chase-after.

the syntax of your life 

has been stolen 

in slowly delivered mindset ways.

it's now order from the menu,

version's for you to act out.

hypocrisy is failed assignments of performance.

you have become the movie

of your own making.

you are a lead actor,

well endowed with a supporting cast.

and we all agreed to this,

as if reality is on screen, on stage.

efforts are the only tickets needed.

national attention is one's life work.

face to face is adequate

but camera light on 

is relevance presenting.

ah, to live for the views of me,

infatuated with one's on stage presence.

I can be a celebrity 

of my own mind

and media will coronate me.

I don't need a soapbox any more.

I need screen time

in a podcast way.

I will excel at stills and shorts.

my day is filling with well renown.

I am called, as we are called.

we are all global friends of ours.

god forbid us face to face.

meeting backstage? 

well, okay, that would be fine.

but my thinking is to be based

on what's your thinking.

I need friends as audience.

and so catering 

then becomes my new skillset.

I am the artfulness 

of your future surmise.

that is my full life experience

in the making.

death, my death

is when I am off screen

and done with the retakes

and these technical skills 

of the making . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment