also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, November 5, 2022

so does any of this happen?


I wear the clothing of sound

and the sun-glasses of sight.

I breath in a passive momentum 

and I gravity a cadence in motion.

what I touch, 

tags me in an endless game.

subsequently, 

I think I'm it all the time.

well, that's what experience tells me.

I'm always carrying a fish-tank of heart-felts,

but nobody sees to comment.

it's always a wonder to me,

that next moments pass 

in an uncrowded fashion.

I pick up beliefs, 

as if conversational trash, 

left by picnicking minds.

order is only what comes next.

I effort to comprehend.

my sleep state is always partially awake.

I have tides of emotion,

as if they are run-on sentences.

not sure of myself,

as if forever hiding, 

as either a noun or a verb.

am I talking to you

or just saying this 

loud enough for me to hear it?

space to me,

seems to be a consequence of fearing.

so that's how I measure in distance,

with people I am close to.

I am fearless,

otherwise my aloofness 

doesn't cast shadows on others.

so, just asking,

does any of this happen to you? . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment