also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, November 10, 2022

just one breath away


there is a breath you breathe in

that envelopes me.

my sense of being lives in there.

I am overwhelmed with this as comforting.

I can't plain out to the horizon

in all directions before you, 

to express my fulfillment enough,

to thank you for being so magical.

I can't realm-shift adequately, 

to demonstrate my inward adoration.

if I could create fascinations to send your way,

visual spectaculars that please you 

into attentions to embrace you in return,

that I would do.

I would give up on experience 

before, during and after,

for this presence of yours,

in full animation

yet outside of time. 

I would step out of the know,

just to be

from within. 

for what you so consummately offer,

I want no part of separateness 

ever to come forward to claim.

this resolute is without elements presenting.

this is the end to memory, 

for the livingness of an unending now,

high consciousness without superlatives in tow.

no more the need to take bodies and form.

celestial immersed 

yet without the need for names.

having no words that express

the beyond, of the beyond of devotion.

for what silently sizzles,

for what purrs from the far side of the absolutes,

from that which would secrete in dimensions of scent,

from that which pardons substance 

for its nature of density abuse,

and the ignorance of space

to exist as its own alibi,

I am humbled to perceive.

I hurl these words from lightyears away.

may they never ever come 

to catch up with my ears.

may my think go on

and never register as thought,

for to remain unnamed by scientific endeavor,

to get to that essence of what they seek,

to be there 

inhabiting without whereabouts,

but not possible as lost

yet not presented as found,

in a kind of openness

that closure could never surround.

what is, is as thoughts as crumbs.

for with just one breath, 

nourished beyond what belief could feed.

leaving the luggage of meaning behind,

this transport of self,

any awareness of occupancy,

and now,

this bloodletting of these words . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment