also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, November 27, 2022

so you asked


so, here is my body.

roam free.

wonder there about,

for the canvass to express upon,

even if to make deposits and withdrawals,

pauses or refrains. 

please leave me no options,

but to travel along.

be the ink of my say.

this is what I want of us, 

to be able to look past 

what seeing offers,

to hear beyond 

what audio declares,

to feel beyond contact's response,

to benefit from breath

beyond vitality's seduction,

to feel beyond the intake

of separate from,

to think of beyonds, thoughtfully,

beyond what is thought's capacity

to cognize as if to realize.

the graduals of me 

from which I make my stance,

be the elements that weather me.

I pallet your brush.

I canvass the expression of your being.

make no bones, 

that we don't mutually tissue.

share your breath,

as I with mine.

may we grow wise

overwhelming what aging offers.

come to please yourself

by leaving me behind

for the sky-bound that I really am.

come to know that separateness

and self do not eventually serve us.

I am myself in the offering

until we are of the complete.

we are both a lightness of chalk

until we become the dust of the board.

I want to feel the wind upon me

until we are of the breeze of ourselves.

I want to be the smoke of alert and alarm

until we are the burn in resolve and dissolve.

we, to become the mirrors

but never the study-ness of glass,

to become the listening to each other

but never the source of the say.

let daylight brake me open upon you

and nighttime to be the depth 

with which we mutually pray.

I devour every morsel of our embodiment.

if you leave your body,

I will take you with me onward.

for this is the journey of two wings

from one heart,

a one way migration ever soul bound.

we are of the flock

but gathered within.

I wipe myself off and clean 

using your behavior,

as you with mine.

for us, common thought

is just peace of mind.

we are going no further 

than what now face-time offers us.

if we perchance become the waterfall,

may we evaporate before the splash.

I have savage shape my lips 

in speaking to you.

I have the innards of desert heat

as my coming out

into the words that I say your way.

we are the nuances 

of when two oceans meet.

liquidity is our religion

but flow is of our human needs.

I bite down hard on understanding

but it is the taste I'm fundamentally after.

nurturance is our just reward

while pleasure salivates in the passing.

be a humble rock in your steadfastness

and I will then pillars my looking at you.

then, to know of us

is that cathedrals are just statued memories.

I am from a pride of lies

that live in my vast-lands within. 

in my ever-afters,

some will live and some will die.

all will succumb 

to the savagery of our ongoing.

please don't ever quote me

but remember me as you are then.

we are just incense on-fire.

lit up into the feeling state of aromas

to then end the sensory as it is

and to live beyond its means to acquire.

to become no more

of the self in need,

to come from 

beyond what begins and ends,

to be more whole 

than what of before or there after,

to be resounding

without audience to embrace,

to be vortexual 

without spin or boundaries,

presence without thought,

to be without declaratives,

to be more than the stillness  

that loiters like vacant insensitivity . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment