also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, October 11, 2022

the feminine of me


her glance-streaming of itself,

is a creature form for entry.

she crawls up inside 

the intake of my eyes,

hibernating herself as a presence.

warmth now radiating inside my head,

expanding my awareness.

I could say,

it's my perception, 

as mine for her,

but clearly the inner cave of me 

doesn't do that.

yet her occupancy transforms me.

I feel light headed

as if in lighthouse stature.

love goes out of me,

unto the open sea.

the rhythms of the day 

becomes endless background applause,

as the acoustics of sensing serving aliveness.

familiar is as in, 

how friendly passes the warmth around.

glares turn into gleams that glow,

as if it isn't the sunlight mattering.

but the warmth from the sun

animates into this livingness expressed.

the feminine of me 

always takes this stance.

why would I want to live

any other way? . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment