also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Wednesday, October 19, 2022

soulful sky


there are these inward energetics of me,

that defy my attempts at languaging.

they don't even have a specific interior location

but they are quite evidently there and occupying.

they take up a noticeable presence,

as a distant canyon of clarity and awareness.

space, I otherwise did not realize, I had within.

they could be reduced to a comment,

as my sense of a flock of tears in flight,

within the expanse of my soulful sky.

I have to vainly acknowledge them 

and that I know them quite well, by feel.

but I don't actually or readily know 

where within me they constantly live.

yet that space within me

that they take up now by their presence,

is unavoidably made sacred

by my awareness of them.

they have easily become 

a third state of mind.

neither pro or con,

just my emotional albatross of being.

flying meaningful skies,

searching for nurturance 

or heartwarming abode . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment