also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, October 15, 2022

common soul


touched my soul,

beyond wherever I have previously known.

I was dimensions shy of self

and now more than ever, full blown.

stirred, swept inwardly, 

weeping and sweetened,

more light than gravity can withstand,

more embrace that I can't withhold.

I am dimensions shy but recovering.

there is now enormity enough

within me for us to be us all,

a collective of expression

in our oneness personified.

I have anvils as tears 

that levity has taken.

I am you, 

more than I can come to know.

celestial is our commonplace.

emittance is our medium's commingling.  

how ever I existed as separate from,

now baffling, up to this moment's crest.

fluidity now retraining my mind,

finding sacred within words to speak.

divine is our blood flow,  

common heart is the living source.

to weep for your petaled path, 

going forward feather fanned by time.

this levity of perception stuns me.

and gravity and I were old friends.

nuance prays for me

with lips I see in a hearing way.

no other knowing matters,

once this means has medium expressed.

I am fully senses scant of comprehension,

adoring in my birthing sort of way.

I have been before,

my self from being young and old,

but never in a generative bliss sustaining.

awakened to within is my offering.

presence is from beyond me, coming through.

it seems we were present as two separate people,

at least from my previous point of view.

but what works the now is magical,

to be an instrument of these means.

I feel as if channeled as existence,

rapture presenting as rapport,

as a harmony of undisclosed accordance.

my mind, engulfed in an ascension,

is rising up as expansion into embodiment. 

no need for wisdom to exchange.

there is a kind of plurality of oneness 

as baffling as that could seem,

a we, of existence, with entirety to declare,

telepathic without language to say,

mood as common breath exchanged.

no reasons to be knowing of any kind.

serene as a mind-state in coalesce. 

time and space have outlived their usefulness.

we are the now of no audience perception,

absorbing the outpouring, 

coming from what deeps the within.

shedding language as if petals from the past.

no more the shaping of sound,

just the heartfelt expressing common soul . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment