also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, July 7, 2022

when asked


I am the emotional whisper,

you can tonally hear, 

inside of what I am saying.

meaningful as you are, 

also perceives me.

the weight of your spirit is in response,

for me to feel into what you say.

we are a conversational dance-floor,

for whatever words are footwork presenting.

we are always a closeness beyond contact, 

with the 4th dimension implicitly inherent,

as kindred beyond honoring the familiar.

both of us,

are the intricate weave beyond baffling,

connection above what sensory entertains.

we are drawn from where limitless wanders, 

with what walks us further forward.

I have no full self-recognition

without your response in reflection.

take my breath into your silence as you go.

I will weave by weep the intentional wings 

that will beckon you onward.

I am in this sadness of evaporative joy.

it is only in the shadow of my naiveté,  

that I stand separate from you.

memories of you 

hold my hand to calm me,

yet my heart ascends 

within your apparent departure.

for there is your light all around

and I am the surrender to basking in it.

your wisdom never has to come as words again.

my emotions as thought-forms hearing you clearly.

no more the need for time-binds to be honored.

I am fully embraced 

by your thoughtfulness of me.

for you now go, 

where pain no more anoints you.

be pleased in your full absence.

being of a now of complete presence,

in another domain 

of less realm tedium and bother.

find me in my sleep-state awake,

where we will continue our conveyances, 

ever slipstream onward. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment