also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, July 14, 2022

is this four-part harmony?


all of truth 

is only a reflective pond surface,

that we then look up from,

asking the sky to assuredly verify.


money is just a conclusionary state of trust.

it's our third party of faith, hope.

you owe me or I owe you,

as a relatively shaded third party of institutionalism.


how the concept 'for us' 

eventually always overrules, 

the concept 'to us' 

as selfishness fades away.


questioning is, 

what an isolated self would ask, 

when experience settles for denial, 

the identity of that self is the result. 


down-termed consciousness 

is the result of experience, 

as a lower density narrative 

that we commonly exchange.


experience provides for 

a bystander status, 

as the primary incidence 

of victimhood's account. 


light willingly wares 

a wardrobe of meaningfuls, 

but au naturel 

is ever more beaming the becoming.


I am an orphan

from the last moment

of my last thought,

yet my emotions are fluidly timeless . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment