also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, July 21, 2022

fervency


fervent wears moccasins 

for nuance-attention.

every slight of emotional movement 

is absorbed as detected.

there is this waterfall 

of incoming feelings,

yet, not only of these 

as liquid's implorings,

but also as the mist, 

as soul-bound escaping

and also the evaporatives, 

as octaves ascending.

all is consumed, inhaled, absorbed.

tendering is this weave, 

ever forthcoming.

ethereal is every in-breath absorbed,

as the levity of light-heartedness,

devoted of soul.

the kindling of oneness 

is lit up upon

the infernal of soothe advancing,

as ardency soaked in ecstasy. 

and I came,

as I saw

what would conquer.

surrender was my means,

zealous as my cause,

oneness, in consuming . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment