also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, July 10, 2022

answers to live for


if I took you 

into the upper atmospheres by your orgasms,

would you then reveal 

that you are unearthly at your source?

if I took your hand 

in earnest caress,

would you come to reveal 

that you are ever a torrent river of light,

pouring forth from within the passivity 

of your hands being held?

if I delicately combed your hair,

would you then reveal 

that each strand of yours,

is fully the wisdom of whatever was,

in all of human history ever written down?

if I looked deeply into yours eyes, 

with a complete care of kindness exploring,

would you then look back, 

with an unending timelessness to my view?

if I ever took in some of your breath, 

as part of mine,

would you then affirm, 

the sanctity of blessed nothingness, 

in the mutuality of our exchange?

if I ever pressed my lips up against yours, 

in the effervescence of a kiss,

would you instantaneously take me then, 

out of mass and form, 

never to materialize again, 

until eternity exists?

if we ever stood back to back, 

fully touching,

could I ever realize 

the full extent, 

of our global circumventive gaze,

and yet fully appearing, face to face, 

as our coming on 

to a full circle worldly embrace?

and if I thought we ever met,

would you allow these as my questions 

to verify the oneness

of our being? . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment