also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, July 16, 2022

begin to wonder


it's a bit odd,

but I have this really really close friend.

we are so close

that we inhabit the same body.

it's either symbiotic or schizophrenic,

or both.

but I'm not saying anything to anybody.

and so we pass as just a guy,

yet he knows what I'm feeling

and I feel what he's thinking.

he has a basic disinterest in what I feel.

he projects as an extrovert.

he is an experience junkie.

he thinks life is all about.

he could be on sensory overload, 

as a way of life.

it's the music of life,

the ambition of the day,

the reward for the effort put forth,

for him.

every interaction is a buddy situation.

there is the news of the day

and spectator existence that never ends,

staying current with life's apparent circumstances.

I'm, of course, considered the introspective one.

I am steeped in feminine traits.

I could exist on silence expressed

but I get dragged everywhere.

I am not really that resistant

but my perception and interest do not match

with his.

he wants action,

where as I care for mood.

he wants clear results 

where as I am for nuances delivered.

he thinks the world around him

where as I would feel for that which lives within.

yes, sure, we are of the same species,

but more than worlds apart.

he has a self,

where as I am a being.

he wants to present and than be.

I sense for connection to explore.

he wants answers that further his cause.

I would gladly give from within 

to harvest to deeper depths.

he wants wide awake and than sound sleep.

I don't really sleep.

for me, time is a soothing stream in passing.

he has body image concerns.

sure I can go there,

but I am searching for deeper causes.

he likes physicality and action taken,

while I travel on ambience 

and the scent of revelations.

he is so pronounced by his presence,

while I travel on in drag.

when I take over the mouth for speech,

I becomes evident from what I am saying.

he is a kick to be with,

while I am a quirk to be around.

he has needs to be evidential,

while I can passively reside.

I have moments when he is out of phase.

I am not sure where he goes for then,

but rarely does he interrupt me, 

when I am in need 

and my presence is imposing.

I could almost exist undiscovered,

except when I open my mouth.

well, our mouth, but for my usage.

sure there are a few, who relate to me.

but we are sort of on the sly.

otherwise it's gusto trust 

with the world around,

bounding from here to there.

our life together could be just anecdotal 

and no one the wiser.

but just to let you know,

when you see us,

if you're suspicious about the two of us

presenting as just a guy.

look into my eyes, deeply

and than you can continue to wonder . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment