also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, December 5, 2021

suddenly unfolded

 

there are times 

that the universe is too fast,

too fleeting for words, 

either expressed or captured.

if my nervous system had a mouth 

or a means for expressing this, 

I'd feel overwhelmed into oncoming tears, 

way before they arrive,

in a pain of either embrace 

or abandonment.

not sure, 

for I don't get that far with clarity.

just the force of this as internal impact

and my field around me is cresting,

almost to a sense of burst.

but no, 

I have instead a lament of feelings,

I can't explain.

I have sorrow for the entire planet,

for humans' predicament, 

as only partially aware,

for the hard work of emotions, 

gone unnoticed,

in every human display.

I can't end it with solutions of clarity.

it just seems like eternal debris. 

confusing as a calm sea 

mouthing giant waves,

silence screaming, 

from octaves beyond 

what time would pronounce.

it is the pitch of my being

that is asking for me.

I have facials 

that can't explain themselves.

some will sense it

because they are from 

the same orchestra.

they have shared 

the same serene with me.

but for now, 

all bones of trust are broken.

the universe has spoken out of turn.

I can't repeat what I am hearing.

just go into me ears

and drum yourself up.

it's a flash flood, 

I have to swim with,

for wherever it takes me.

not to drown 

but to embrace the beyond of it.

I have a body that will calm down,

just for now.

other than worldly, 

has me in grasp.

if I had no conclusions in mind,

I wouldn't know it as either hot or cold.

just the seize of impact.

hold my mind,

as best you can.

I will recover in return.

I will have nothing further to say.

those that were there, 

already know,

as we all eventually 

return to the fold . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment