also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, December 17, 2021

never am, but always

 

having no expectations, 

now is a fresh-face presence.

having no memories to honor,

I am a clean slate for embracing.

having no past or future presenting,

places me richly in the now.

having no destiny of deliverance,

I am creatively appreciating, 

what is coming my way.

having no backstory driver,

I am immersing within, 

before it gets mentally named.

having no cognitive demands or needs,

I am emotionally attuning to what is.

having no audience perspective 

working on me,

I am through in thoroughness,

with what inspirationally expresses me.

having no timeline directives,

I am presently forthcoming.

having no method of reliance as habit,

I am surprised at what seizes to express.

having no self of confinement,

I am hungry for the collective of others 

to occur.

having no time of deliverance,

I am the patience 

without time-binds for measure.

having no conclusion of necessity to make,

comparative truth does not apply.

having no retention to distract me,

I am confluent as my obvious means.

being is a conduit, 

passing before, through and during,

for what self is, was or will be.

the only permanence 

is the ever-change of being. 

having no,

never am 

of any,

but always, 

one from . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment