also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Thursday, December 23, 2021

ego-wise


I am ego, 

until the death of me.

this life is like pure riding time, 

on a self-bull at a reality rodeo

with wits as reigns 

and circumstance as bareback. 

yes, there is audience all around,

but with up and down physical 

as gravity encouraging the ride.

sure, I'll take a body-slam 

as a kiss of death,

but the upright momentum so far, 

is not-stop,

as seconds turn into decades.

somewheres, lost my hat, 

as memories burned on my butt.

eight seconds is into eighty years.

what ego can't appreciate that?

yet reality is as a rodeo hoax.

as we all ride into the future,

metaphorically bare-backed, 

with time bucking, 

and one-hand reigns-bound . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment