also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Friday, September 3, 2021

wanted to have sex

 

I want to have sex with you,

but not in a physical way.

I want to go beyond

what expectation could claim as wants.

I want to go where unnamed thirst

needs answers to complete me.

where unclaimed traumas seek 

nurturance and resolve.

where hormonal provided passage 

and excuses

but was never the reason for this cause.

I want to have sex with you,

where I leave my separateness,

where vistas have never seen before.

so limited by self as entry,

are now readily exposed 

as present and immersive.

where the journey of our beings

takes on qualities 

of connectedness and levity.

where spirit presence 

displaces self indulgence.

where the vibratory fluids of oneness 

arise and commingle.

where resonance is ecstatic in presence.

where saying 

I wanted to have sex with you

was an understatement . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment