also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, September 14, 2021

aliveness expressed


I am at the base of a waterfall,

with every in-breath I take.

elevated awareness feeding my senses.

less gravity pulling my attention,

more a sense of on the rise. 

I am wide-eyed with vision intakes.

what surrounds me is embracing.

I am free of the moment as impending.

gaze wants to overtake-embrace me.

I have nesting instincts, 

imploring and besieging. 

this is home 

without any of preparation's toil.

I adventure into stillness, 

with right here and now

this must be what flight feels like, 

from inside me.

everything coming my way, right here, 

is by curiosity offering me its insights.

I want to be so already in this presence,

with no memories taking me away.

just the present offered by, 

every in-breath 

in the taking . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment