also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, September 4, 2021

I have scrambled eggs


how do tipping points 

invade every minute of my mind in usage?

how do next things 

that barge in as attention grabbers

come to pass?

what editing and splicing 

goes into next thoughts unseen?

where does the act out of being 

get my internal permission?

I seem to notice 

how everyone is snowplowing 

into their next awareness.

why do details wave back 

only some of the time?

when and where 

does the winter of expectations end?

I wanted thought 

just as an accomplice, or a wingman.

originally I thought of relationships 

as emotional heat seeking.

for me destiny is 

only a professional photographer mindset

in my awareness room 

hired to account for these circumstances.

sure I have chapters in my life 

but not all in correct order.

when you get off does 

that ever mean you leave behind?

I've watched for hours 

hoping that I would become real.

at some point, 

telling me something 

I've never heard

is just a memory trick.

it seems at these times, 

I have scrambled eggs 

for next thoughts . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment