also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Saturday, June 19, 2021

the unveiling of sight


I feel so wide-eyed

not because I can see far

but because I can see into.

everything I see

does not move towards me

but it does.

it is the feeling of embrace,

an intimacy of closeness,

yet visually unprovable.

we are breathing together,

one breath but not evident.

everything is dancing 

in its stillness approaching.

I am shimmering with delight.

inside me has caught the fire

but I am only looking out

to what I see presently,

yet it is all vibrating

respectfully vibrational, 

in its holding pattern,

but very up and busy with its presence.

there is excitement behind the placidness.

each of its own presents,

such a different view.

I am now a different take on its existence

and I am just there with my senses,

yet hardily overwhelmed 

by such impact displays.

others, upon hearing about this,

are asking me about the drugs.

I have taken none

yet sight-vibrancy is our fair exchange.

this is meaningful 

without understanding as intermediary. 

I wish I could speak it.

what they have and do.

but I am only animated audience

immersed but also withheld. 

magical has its moments,

as if a dream came over to my sight-side.

I have momentarily lost my sense of gravity.

how can I weigh,

when this is what I see?

I am torn apart 

from normal groundedness nature sang.

and I was audience ingesting.

some mystic vapor of sight 

gave me overwhelm.

I can't make it right back into normalcy.

I am coming back 

to embarrassment to say.

it was like a synesthesia moment,

like swimming in vibrational goose down.

my sight took a left instead of a right.

now I doubt my existence straight up.

only to wonder, 

what wonders we pass by daily,

that have no mind for us

nor we for them.

I am not saying hidden away as minuscule,

therefore out of reasonable sight.

but I am saying monumental,

sort massive in overwhelm

and yet this is how seeing,

doubts believing ever ongoing.

my imagination is lit up.

my senses now furthering desire.

I want the swim of it, 

now more than just the view.

I now live to breath it in.

dizzy with vacant expectation's want.

it's only a memory

that keeps itself alive, 

as if relived,

every time it crosses my active mind.   

my eyes now live to embrace.

normal sight 

was just a knock at the door . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment