also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, June 6, 2021

sight from feel


I am the sight from feel, 

willing my existence,

enough for me to wade in

beyond the experience of satisfaction.

for me to go 

beyond the bamboo foresting of conclusions,

to be beyond nature 

reveling in humanness,

beyond the metric tons 

of outcomes' biddings,

beyond the helium of curiosity's concerns,

beyond where weight 

has gravity's approval.

for me to be 

beyond any circumstance 

as shortness of breath,

beyond the falsehood 

of intimacy as inquiries,

beyond where topsy turvy is in 

a celestial embrace.

and then to go beyond 

where the sound current is used 

to pass secrets,

to where deliverance has no past memories in reveal,

to eventually go beyond

where beck and call believe and behold,

to go beyond where all sharpened pencils, 

in deliverance, go to die,

to come to realize 

how the earth is a doorstop for what (?),

to breath in the eternal breathe 

beyond the panting of how we understand,

to be successfully recovered 

from the syndrome of time

and to then be rescued from the psychosis

of any here-to-a-there,

and to formally exist in a presence 

that has no spare parts,

and then to become an educator 

to the wisdom

that is taught to all of liquidity,

to humorously play leap-frog 

in a continuum of singularity,

to dabble at constancy

and to drool absentmindedly 

in the face of paradox,

and for me to come to a place 

where sadness sat for centuries 

abandoned and alone,

to enter into a place 

where consternations were the parents 

of wherewithal,

where all images eventually come 

to be a singular pointed glowing star,

where ask is ever the embrace

and answers exist freely without cause,

as if I am eternally allowed 

to question far too much,

knowing that all my words are prayers.

that understanding is the use of my breath,

that inquiry is my search for soul,

and all answers are white doves

filling a cloudless sky,

and all of my laments are realized 

as queries,

for devotion is the only language

I have a native tongue to speak . . .  

No comments:

Post a Comment