also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Sunday, June 13, 2021

the heartfelt of presence


the heartfelt of presence

looked for an origin-premise. 

started readily aware. 

basically with my surroundings

as witness to experience 

coming my way.

watched myself handle the ongoing,

for the worth of it.

then for the I of me, 

to see the who of me, 

for where in me,

that settles in an emotional way,

present with the balance of input ,

to my feeling state. 

came to source where within me, 

to have reaction or response, 

to find that place of spirit within, 

more than just selfish caring,

to realize a self within,

that generates my being, 

that makes for a givingness 

to the world around me.

my presence is then realized, 

as a self that is outpouring,

as my energetic signature, 

that both expresses and vitalizes me,

that embraces others by its cast.

for every person has an energetic presence 

that both nurtures and assists 

all those who come into contact. 

and that place within is from far beyond 

the definiteness of speech and actions.

it offers a deeper tribute to every person, 

heart to heart 

and feelings to feelings, 

yet unsaid. 

maybe not even directly acknowledged,

but truly a gift given 

in the deepest possible way.

to know our being, 

by this broadcast of our self-love, 

that continues outwardly. 

it is a given, 

as if endlessly flowing.

for whatever the particulars,

this heartfelt of presence 

is always in assistance, 

first to oneself 

and then unconditionally to others . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment