also for viewing

check out my video haikus
and slideshow videos on youtube at "junahsowojayboda"


Tuesday, June 15, 2021

one's destiny


curiously so,

I went for an "ah" experience,

yet was in the presence of "thee"

as source reveals of itself.

there are no true examples 

there of, as audience exemplified.

original presence 

is as the embrace of the whole.

I do not experience this

as the sensory sum of its parts.

I am now reverence of within myself,

in 'thee' presence.

it is not my experience

as a takeaway,

but it is myself

as current, present and evolving.

when like this, 

there is no audience.

and time is not a method 

or manner of passage.

hold dear.

we are all sacred,

without knowledge in return.

I am 

where I can not go.

one's destiny 

is beyond journey justified . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment